The World of Moral Reversal - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Boys and Girls in a School?

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since the last chapter, Urisuge is starting to realize that too much of something good ends becoming a bad thing uh?xD

Probably those "free" offers will be harder to come by in the future, specially in those times when they do have plenty cash at hand :p

Dex-chan lover
A "man" that gets tired for doing it everyday is not a man. How weak is this guy?
Doing it everyday several times on row, is not like they usually are satisfied with only one time specially when they have enough money. Kanzaki doesnt last long so its easier to please, but Kawashima wasnt nicknamed "semen demon" for nothing... xD

Group Leader
Man reached enlightenment, sex is overrated, I’d rather just cuddle on the couch and then fall asleep than fuck all night.

Dex-chan lover
Now that is why harem is dangerous for man that have low stamina, energy, lust, and many. The man may feel happy at the start, but to still continue doing it, it will feel pain.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what the endgame for this series is going to be? The degenerates among us know of a couple of plot points that are coming up, but where from there? Is the FMC going to end up in a relationship? Is it going to be a boy from this world, or with the MC? It is slightly hinted at, since he had a relationship with her in the other world... ACTUALLY, could that be coming up? Is everyone she/he bangs going to catch this world changing disease too?
Or are they going to find another way back and take it?

Anyway, glad this is going again, though probably at the still glacial pase of 1 chapter per 2 months (how can we keep up?)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly wtf is wrong with Japan and cheating? Lol. I mean, this isn't it, but things the one girl implies and other shit I know about the culture....

Users who are viewing this thread