The World of Otome Games Kindergarten is Tough for Mobs - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shine, Fly, Little Mobseka

Dex-chan lover
Yeah where's Marie's Route manga adaptation :question:. That one is insanely good for a spin off series

Dex-chan lover
That one where the Author (who self-admitted to HATING the little sister romance genre) ended up having to write because he underestimated Marie's popularity and she won a spinoff poll?
Honestly, I will never understand why so many people want to see Marie and Leon hook up with each other. It makes no sense storywise and is totally out of character for Leon.

Dex-chan lover
That one where the Author (who self-admitted to HATING the little sister romance genre) ended up having to write because he underestimated Marie's popularity and she won a spinoff poll?
that's why the author made that route "different", right?

Dex-chan lover
No matter what shape it was, the MC have a soul of adult man. So this can be count as Loli... Is what I want to say but this lover than the limit of Loli I can accept, this is more a toddlercon. So it was not jail or FBI, this should go to hell.

Supporter
Having Marie be the teacher is super weird. A big point of the original story was that she was able to steal Olivia's place because they started out in similar positions.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I will never understand why so many people want to see Marie and Leon hook up with each other. It makes no sense storywise and is totally out of character for Leon.
It's not about the romance that I like, what I like about Marie's Route is how much more fleshed out it is than the og counterpart. Like we can see why Marie acts the way she is in trying to get harem and also why she have the capabilities of using the Saintess tools in the main timeline as well.
The part where Leon and Marie tries to let the game flow as it is with some changes here and there, that lead to a bigger disaster than the og timeline is also a nice twist

Users who are viewing this thread