The World's Fastest Level Up! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
With the rates people can enter dungeons its odd that they need to have done so much to open new stuff for a clear purpose.
If you're referring to how it took until now for anyone to unlock to "Tower of Isolation" dungeon, everyone else can only enter each dungeon once a week and so can at most clear a dungeon once a week. However Rin is clearing dungeons at a rate of several times each day, which has lets him complete the dungeons by clearing them 10+ times in a matter of days instead of months or years. Even if someone else were to clear 10 dungeons a week, it would still take more than 10 weeks to complete any dungeons, but that doesn't factor in how long it would take to train to levels where that would even be possible nor does it properly consider how long it might take to clear those dungeons or any failed runs that might occur along the way, but most people seem to only clear each dungeon once or twice before moving up to a more difficult dungeon without getting anywhere close to actually completing them.

Dex-chan lover
I think they might be slightly misunderstanding the skill effect; it might not be that it can only copy skills that are level 1, it might be that the copied skills are only level 1. (ie, she might be able to copy a Lv2+ skill to get the Lv1 version of it)

Dex-chan lover
I hope his sister
won't be like in the novel version, if it's like the novel version, get ready to cliche idiot damsel in distress thta doesn't understand the world NO and DANGER

Last edited by a moderator:
[...] most people seem to only clear each dungeon once or twice before moving up to a more difficult dungeon without getting anywhere close to actually completing them.
There could have been another way that type of story goes. A boy grows up on a small village farm with his mom and sister. He'd like to be an adventurer but he has to work the farm and odd jobs to support his family. He spends his rare free time at the local shabby dungeon but he doesn't have the luxury to travel to other dungeons so he ends up doing the same one again and again and again until he unlocks the super secret clear-it-100-times-in-a-row reward that makes him overpowered. Come to think of it, that's basically Yakudatazu Skill ni Jinsei o Sosogikomi 25-nen but with a different set-up. 😅

I hope his sister won't be like in the novel version, if it's like the novel version, get ready to cliche idiot damsel in distress thta doesn't understand the world NO and DANGER
That would suck. I think the story has good potential but I can see it turn into a generic harem trash in real time.

Group Leader
Man, how did the translator manage to mess up even the very simple sentence on the chapter's first page? It should say "a new adventure begins, are the preparations ready!?"; the original is "新たなる冒険への、準備はOK!?" which definitely does not mean "ready for adventure, ok!?".

It's weird because this group actually has some comprehensible translations of other works, but then you get this level of quality right after they announce they can ve commissioned. ManhwaFreak should probably avoid mangas...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguu: :hearts: :salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
MC, in previous chapter: "Don't tell people your power, sis, they might be loose-lipped."

MC, in this chapter: "Let's tell your friends your power, sis, never mind they might be loose-lipped."

If you're referring to how it took until now for anyone to unlock to "Tower of Isolation" dungeon, everyone else can only enter each dungeon once a week and so can at most clear a dungeon once a week. However Rin is clearing dungeons at a rate of several times each day, which has lets him complete the dungeons by clearing them 10+ times in a matter of days instead of months or years. Even if someone else were to clear 10 dungeons a week, it would still take more than 10 weeks to complete any dungeons, but that doesn't factor in how long it would take to train to levels where that would even be possible nor does it properly consider how long it might take to clear those dungeons or any failed runs that might occur along the way, but most people seem to only clear each dungeon once or twice before moving up to a more difficult dungeon without getting anywhere close to actually completing them.
Chapter 5 it took him 200 runs for 1 dungeon, if each dungeon requires 200 that's 2000 weeks of dedicated grinding so 38 years. It's been twenty years since dungeons appeared, so impossible for anyone to even have cleared enough, even if they knew the clearing secret.

Dex-chan lover
MC, in previous chapter: "Don't tell people your power, sis, they might be loose-lipped."

MC, in this chapter: "Let's tell your friends your power, sis, never mind they might be loose-lipped."
Well, one already knows his secret, and the other is trustworthy enough for her secret, plus he kinda wants to make sure she has a decent team supporting her, and a healer is a must for that.
There could have been another way that type of story goes. A boy grows up on a small village farm with his mom and sister. He'd like to be an adventurer but he has to work the farm and odd jobs to support his family. He spends his rare free time at the local shabby dungeon but he doesn't have the luxury to travel to other dungeons so he ends up doing the same one again and again and again until he unlocks the super secret clear-it-100-times-in-a-row reward that makes him overpowered.
Problem is, at 1 a week that is still 2 years, and the kid would have reached a point that adventuring in higher level dungeons, even as day trips by train, provides more funds than the hometown and its dungeon long before then. Being stuck in 1 town with no travel options is not really happening in a modem Japan, which is what the author decided to use as a basis.

Heck my parents grew up in the level of poverty you are talking about and they still got to neighbouring communities, I have heard so many stories about walking biking or even riding a horse it is not funny, even the poorest non-serf is going to be able to travel to the next town or 2 every now and then. the towns my parents grew up in are 5 KM apart, from the house my dad grew up in to where he currently lives is about 15 KM (and there are 2 towns in between), they could easily have made that trip once a week, especially if it provided more funds then a part time job would have.

There is decent travel between towns in most of the world, and they will reach the point that it is better for the family for him to leave and send back money, or leave and take the family with him. which is what happens a lot now, you get access to a job that can provide a decent amount of funds, you leave and send money back to support your family.

If you look at the funds Rin has been earning, it is clear there is to much money in adventuring once you get befound the first stage for that scenario to be feasible.

Plus that relies on the once a week clear being more profitable then a couple hours a day killing mobs.

But you are just making the backseat writing on the assumption that your ideas are better then the authors, when you fail to answer the biggest and most obvious question needed passible, let alone decent, OP MC story. Why has no one else done the "X" you decide on to make the MC overpowered. Being poor does not answer it because there are millions of poor people which means it would be repeated, and the longer dungeons have been around the more people would have done so.

This time the reward, which is not the source of his power/being OP, is actually explained in story why it is unknown in the world.
Chapter 5 it took him 200 runs for 1 dungeon, if each dungeon requires 200 that's 2000 weeks of dedicated grinding so 38 years. It's been twenty years since dungeons appeared, so impossible for anyone to even have cleared enough, even if they knew the clearing secret.
True, but the number of runs varies, and there are ones that took like 15-20 or so. I think it was the weaker dungeons that have the higher limits as well.
but most people seem to only clear each dungeon once or twice before moving up to a more difficult dungeon without getting anywhere close to actually completing them.
Yup, most people complete the toughest dungeon they can safely, and with several having rewards for the first time you clear it people are incentivised to more to new dungeons for more valuable loot.

That and it is mostly the casual/part timers who actually clear dungeons, the full time adventurers do not because then they lose out on the drops from the mobs along the way to the boss and they make more money that way.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I had just kind of skimmed through the first couple chapters to confirm how he was using his teleportation and missed him actually completing the dungeon. I just defaulted to some dead-brain quick mafs and figured that if he's over level 5000 by the time he completes his 10th dungeon while getting about 5 levels for each clear then he must be needing to clear each dungeon a little more than 10 times. Dead-brain quick mafs being dead-brained and quick mafs, I was off by at least a factor of 10: he'd need to be averaging over 100 clears per dungeon.
Though that admittedly still doesn't tell the whole story as he was level 5134 with just 6 completions (a fact I had initially overlooked), so we don't really know how many levels he's gained along the way to that 10th completion and any estimations are out the window because he gained only a handful of levels working on the 5th completion while the 6th completion got him more than 1500 levels.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I had just kind of skimmed through the first couple chapters to confirm how he was using his teleportation and missed him actually completing the dungeon. I just defaulted to some dead-brain quick mafs and figured that if he's over level 5000 by the time he completes his 10th dungeon while getting about 5 levels for each clear then he must be needing to clear each dungeon a little more than 10 times. Dead-brain quick mafs being dead-brained and quick mafs, I was off by at least a factor of 10: he'd need to be averaging over 100 clears per dungeon.
Though that admittedly still doesn't tell the whole story as he was level 5134 with just 6 completions (a fact I had initially overlooked), so we don't really know how many levels he's gained along the way to that 10th completion and any estimations are out the window because he gained only a handful of levels working on the 5th completion while the 6th completion got him more than 1500 levels.
TBH the whole thing is a farce. It's been twenty some odd years since the dungeons advent, and yet the MC is the first to discover the dungeon clear achievement.

Yes the MC has a clear advantage over the average delver, but there will always be some group that will steadily farm a set number of easy dungeons, and twenty years is a long time.

Discovery of the dungeon clear achievement/title and associated quest should have happened less then a decade and from multiple sources.

From there it will become general knowledge and nations would sponsor teams to speed run easy dungeons to be the first to complete the dungeon completionist quest if for no other reason then to catalog the rewards.

While I can see the MCs teleportation ability giving him an edge in completing this achievement first, he shouldn't be the only one to know of the achievement or associated quest.

Dex-chan lover
TBH the whole thing is a farce. It's been twenty some odd years since the dungeons advent, and yet the MC is the first to discover the dungeon clear achievement.

Yes the MC has a clear advantage over the average delver, but there will always be some group that will steadily farm a set number of easy dungeons, and twenty years is a long time.

Discovery of the dungeon clear achievement/title and associated quest should have happened less then a decade and from multiple sources.

From there it will become general knowledge and nations would sponsor teams to speed run easy dungeons to be the first to complete the dungeon completionist quest if for no other reason then to catalog the rewards.

While I can see the MCs teleportation ability giving him an edge in completing this achievement first, he shouldn't be the only one to know of the achievement or associated quest.
But the people farming dungeons for money are not clearing the bosses over and over, the span means less money unless the boss out values 6 days of mob drops, plus they eventually out level it and move on to more profitable dungeons.

The thing people are forgetting is most serious adventurers do not fight bosses often.

The people clearing a dungeon every week are the weekend casuals, who are not sticking to the same dungeon every week either.

That and anyone dreaming of high level and the wealth and power it entails will move on to stronger dungeons as they outgrow them.

Dex-chan lover
But the people farming dungeons for money are not clearing the bosses over and over, the span means less money unless the boss out values 6 days of mob drops, plus they eventually out level it and move on to more profitable dungeons.

The thing people are forgetting is most serious adventurers do not fight bosses often.

The people clearing a dungeon every week are the weekend casuals, who are not sticking to the same dungeon every week either.

That and anyone dreaming of high level and the wealth and power it entails will move on to stronger dungeons as they outgrow them.
Best drops come from the boss. Granted just because a dungeon is weak doesn't mean the boss will be as well. But there are literally thousands of dungeons accrossed the world. Someone somewhere will find dungeons that can be easily cleared and start farming.

And no, not everyone will be inspired to climb. Those that have retired or lack the [SKILLS] will just be content to make a comfortable living and leave the leveling to the power-hungry and the reckless.

Users who are viewing this thread