The World's Fastest Level Up! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I like how one of the first things he thought when he saw imitation was "if she gets it up to the level of my teleport, she could copy that", and then he continues to level up his teleport so it gets further away from that being possible.

Dex-chan lover
Man, how did the translator manage to mess up even the very simple sentence on the chapter's first page? It should say "a new adventure begins, are the preparations ready!?"; the original is "新たなる冒険への、準備はOK!?" which definitely does not mean "ready for adventure, ok!?".

It's weird because this group actually has some comprehensible translations of other works, but then you get this level of quality right after they announce they can ve commissioned. ManhwaFreak should probably avoid mangas...
simple, the translator is manhwa freak

Supporter
Man, how did the translator manage to mess up even the very simple sentence on the chapter's first page? It should say "a new adventure begins, are the preparations ready!?"; the original is "新たなる冒険への、準備はOK!?" which definitely does not mean "ready for adventure, ok!?".

It's weird because this group actually has some comprehensible translations of other works, but then you get this level of quality right after they announce they can ve commissioned. ManhwaFreak should probably avoid mangas...
Absolutely agree. I was a bit taken aback when I read about the commission part. The translation is rough and reads more like a MTL…

Users who are viewing this thread