The Year We Turned 29 - Ch. 31 - I Fall in Love Too Easily (1/2)

Efu

Thanks a bunch for continuing this! People my age need more mature stories like this.
I feel you girl. I feel you.
Only difference is I don't have a younggwang in my life lmao

Can I punch that man?! So what if you will inherit the family business?? You are treating her like shit. Thank you the trans!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's a fucking nice guy. I sure hope the other dude socks his face hard enough to flatten the protrusion on the side of his head.

💜Thank you for the translation💜
That brown hair guy is trash I hate him

Yeah I met plenty of guys like this asshole here. Always thinking like they’re the ones that are doing us the favor - as if we are pathetic and desperate for love and relationships. Smh

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This Woori is really the most pitiful of the three.
Even if the other two face more open hardship, they'd still be capable of punching this guy in the face.
Kim Woori has barely lived a life at all. She's so timid. She can't deck him herself, she has to wait for some knight to show up to save her.
I hope she gains some anger if not confidence. Something to fuel your desire to act damnit.

Dex-chan lover
Omg thank you so so much for continuing this

Also: fuck this guy.

Thank you for the update! I really enjoy these series so I’m happy to see you translated it ☺️☺️

Fed-Kun's army
Cha Woori's advice is too true. The decent ones are taken and you should never depend on luck for love.
Oh god, a nice guy, the most disgusting one.

Users who are viewing this thread