The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

ummm... I feel like this entire anthology is rape-y... Like is it so bad to have a typical romance and then have sex?? The first chapter I could be ambivalent but the rest are just....

Dex-chan lover
Haha I totally forgot this was hentai, when I remembered I almost burst a lung laughing.

What!? So she likes him! BUT I’m still not sold, I feel there’s something wrong here. It’s almost hentai

Dex-chan lover
@adlynxzzz

Guy and girl were isekaied into an otome game seperately. Guy sees a mob character trying to matchmake the heroine and the prince, which never happened in the original game. Puts two & two together. Falls in love with her.

I forgot this anthology was smut and ended up being so surprised around the end

Dex-chan lover
Fictional and all, I hope for all the girls and boys to go through proper sex education and realise this is all fantasy and fictional. This is so rapey and unrealistic in so many aspects... But hey, who knows if there are people who did/do this.

They aren't even trying to hide anymore how this is about the.... why Japanese authors can't make sex scenes where the women is more than a passive victim? Isn't hot at all.

Users who are viewing this thread