The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Otome Game’s Season Will Begin, but it’s too Difficult for me who’s a Mob

Eh???? This is obviously rape, right??? Or is my general knowledge of rape messed up???? I seriously don't fuck*ng get it!!!

... I don’t like this... what the fuck...? This just an exposition dump for a story no one gave a shit about and then it ended with what was effectively rape. Why??

Wtf is going on🤣 I lost my braincells for the story and lost my sanity for the smut. I'm going back to the first chapters lmao

Fed-Kun's army
@SundayHaze facts wtf 😭😭😭 hate this going against ur consent but ull feel good or u like me anyways so its fine shit

Dude has that’s insanely handsome face but wth, stripping the girl without consent when they are clearly academy students is unacceptable

Also author sama, who hurt you LOL to do this to us💩✨ ngl I skipped rt after he kabedoned her in the sofa :3

Double-page supporter
I... don't understand what's happening. So they are both reincarnated persons, and they try their best to ship the 'villainess' with one of the males?

Urgh..why is it always forced..grrrr I thought it was interesting like they both reincarnated and knew the game but uuurrgghh take it easy you punk..

I'LL REMOVE THE PETALS FROM YOU? I WANTED SMUT BUT NOT LIKE THIS. And it's a damn shame too because the actual smut was hot but the circumstances were trash. Why couldn't this have been seduction instead of assault?

Users who are viewing this thread