The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡

I know Somnolent Scans is not into smut BUT I want more!!!!
Can we have some more villainess/isekai smut romances? It's my favorite trash genre but I just want it to be the dirtiest trash possible lol

I was so confused between the first two chapters till I realized it was a oneshot, so wait did anything from the first chapter happen at all or is the guy from the second one technically the guy from the first one?

It actually had a good story from reading the 1 & 2 chapter, but its still surprise me tgat tgeres sex in the story 😂 i didnt expected that even the scanlastion group are also surprise by this lmao

I love how these oneshots are super wholesome, even with the smut and everything! Wish these were longer chapters because they’re so damn goooood :’)

Ngl, the cover really got me😂
I felt the nostalgic feelings from the art like the story of villainess got dotted on by neighbouring crown prince (I'm obsessed with their sweetness!! 😆)
And reading this piece truly take me to another lvl of otome reincarnation romance. The fluffiness, humour, character interactions, and of course, SMUT, WITH THE ULTIMATE SURPRISE PACKAGE 😏

The anthology seemed to cover up a different area of character.
The smiling prince, upright knight ml, and then what's next? Kuudere megane bookworm?? 😌😄

I'm gonna look forward to your translation, SomnolentDogScans 😤😣
It hooked me in, and now I'm interested to see whatever else this book got!! 🙌🙌😂

God the reactions for the translation group killed me. They were in EXACTLY the same situation i was in. Totally missed the smut and the description.

was going to dismiss this as another too-short-to-like anthology until my eyes zeroed in on the Key Words "moonlight novels" and just dived right in HAHAHA i love how theres an anthology of my favorite tags to visit on mnlt!!!!

I never thought this would be smut hahahaha my reaction is the same like the translator.

"Oooh... So... This is smut"
Failed to see the smut tag

hahahhaa it did look innocent and the summary was too then seeing the action on last pages I quickly went back to the title and look at the tags the colored smut written lol and I was reading this on pc where I can easily be seen 😅
i am just as dumbstruck as the scanlation team when they found out
the related manga was so innocent so I thought this would be the same

I forgot to read the tags so I was shook💀💀, it looked so innocent at first lmao
The stories aren't bad for one shots but the art is rather nice

I didn't know what "smut" meant...... ;-;
And the consequence of my ignorance took my innocence, but the cover looked pretty innocent so I didn't expected it

This franchise is so good I love how it's just short stories fitting exactly to a bunch of different tropes

The translation group’s reaction to the smut was even better than the stories themselves. Love you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread