The Young Lady Can't Escape From Her Doting Husband ♡

different situation for different chapters, but the female and male lead all feels the same (especially when it comes to doing THAT)

Double-page supporter
there should prob be a sexual violence tag since chap 3 is a total bodice ripper

The art is pretty but the rest is lame :/

PS: and by the rest, I didn't mean the translation of course 🤫 Thank for your work 😀

Oh wow chapter 3 was really gross. And the set up for the sexual violence was so confusing.

I have no idea how but someone who does needs to add a sexual assault tag because that 3rd chapter is straight up rape

yep... that 3rd chapter is straight up rape that should be added in the tag.... i really wanna punch that guy so much now

don't know why but the title made me remember a certain fluffy one-shot novel

Gendou o Oboete Kudasai! and Do You Know the Limits!?

I came here thinking "oh, another story of villainess with a nice romance and dark past" and found problematic $h1t. WHY THEY DON'T FIGHT? Y DIDN'T I READ THE CONTENTS??? Add rape, cause that shocked me.

Look, personally I don't mind this kind of trash because is a work of a person who has the right to expand their creativity and spread it... but without the warnings this is just romanticizing the rape and that is wrong in so many levels that is sick... As I said I woudn't mind that much because is fiction but in all this kind of fiction it ought to have a warning tag...

Users who are viewing this thread