The Young Lady I Served Became a Young Master - Ch. 1

I think he's crossdressing as a girl because the duchess or duke doesn't want him to inherit the household because he was born from a brothel.

So Chloe is actually Claude..? I mean that's why they reacted the way they did after she talked about her dream right? Interesting....

Interesting story~

I THOUGHT IT WAS FATHER FOR A SECOND!

BUT NAH 🤷🏻‍♀️

According to this chapter, " Chloe" is the female lead of the novel she read. I can't imagine that the author would leave such an important detail that " Chloe" is actually male so Blair probably didn't finish the novel before she reincarnated/transmigrated. I have two theories on the situation of " Chloe".

First Theory: Due to circumstances in the novel, " Chloe" is male and had to crossdress as female for the majority of the book for reasons unrevealed in the novel. In this timeline of the dream ( ?) Blair had, however, Blair's presence caused an effect which made her stop crossdressing for whatever reason.

Second Theory: The current " Chloe" is not the same Chloe in the novel. Maybe this Chloe is a substitute for the actual Chloe for whatever reason. I believe that Blair said that she was going through a dark part in her life right now so it could be possible that this Chloe was sent to take the place of the actual Chloe so she wouldn't have to suffer.

There could also be a chance that Blair has incomplete memories of the novel and may have forgotten that " Chloe" is actually male.

HE LOOKS LIKE JUST LIKE FATHER (erudian) from seduce the villain's father lol

This chapter is really confusing. Was the first half just a dream or was it the future? The MC doesn’t make much sense about her role as an extra either. How much of the novel did she even read that she wouldn’t know if Chloe was Claude?

Double-page supporter
This is a strange way to do a yuri series. Plus I don't think it's a crossdressing male since. The male version is much taller and wider than the female version. So maybe magic? Guess I'll find out.

Users who are viewing this thread