The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

another assassin? give the little princess a break anyway thanks for the mass update!

I’m absolutely loving how quickly she’s stealing everyone’s hearts! And I can’t wait till she unlocks her magic!

Thank you so much for posting so many chapters! What a treat!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for so many chapters at once!!!
I bet it's the Mage Noxita who is going to appear. He probs put them all to sleep.

You know this has similarities to the The Emperor's Daughter. But this is a better version of where she isn't in danger of being killed by her own blood and where she isn't treated like a toy but is actually treasured and loved. I hope this stays being good. I'm also interested in MC's previous life and how she was reborn.

This reminds me of claude + Robel and lus from lady baby and wmmap XD please continue on updating this , i love this so so so so much

Dex-chan lover
It's obviously not an assassination attempt but the mage from earlier

Thank you for the mass release! Keep up the good work! Loving the fluffy yandere family and their extreme love of their baby princess. She's the perfect straight man for their antics. Like a super fluffy, non ridiculous version of I am a daughter of this house.

Flufff fluff everywhere ❤️❤️❤️❤️
My cup of coffee ☕💋💋💋
Thank you for the mass released

Dex-chan lover
@Mivas

After reading again, it was at the chapter 4 when they introduce the princes, but the story says only that the empress is dead. I geas I assume the rest because it's the comon death in story sorry about that. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread