The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Wow, those mages are some special kind of stupid.

Despite being careful around magic of the flimsy 3 years old baby, to the point that they need a collar... they for some reason completely ignored the menace of the strongest country in the world...

Fed-Kun's army
*demonic screeching* f on the smallest keyboard for whoever kidnapped enisha!!!!
also the emperor is such dad goals i love him with all my heart

Ezk

Esos compas ya están muertos. No más no les han avisado

Jesus christ at this point the entire palace household needs to be remade. Not to mention, what the fuck are the palace guards doing? We literally never see them until way after the fact. I swear they should exchange them for some ropes tied to cans.

She reinforced the barrier.. So it's gotta be somebody who can pass through it and is also an insider.

Again? Whoa she's not getting any break
...why do I have a feeling that it's those mages' doing

Aaagggghhhh!!! Cliffhanger!!😱

I hope the culprit isn’t the yandere left hand man of the archmage, I already feel enough pity for him, as it is, don’t wanna feel more after the aftermath.

Kidnapping? The kidnappers will die, the guards will die, the horses will die, everybody will die..

Aggregator gang
If the Mages really resorted to kidnapping then I'll be damned...

@Med1um

I'm pretty sure it's stated that Arcus would beat the living fuck out of the Empire if they were entangled in a fight

Users who are viewing this thread