The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

@NexusD

If I remember the first chapter correctly, she was being severely overworked, so even though her reincarnation was done by someone else, I look at this as if she had died from overwork. She gave her old life to the organization and was born again in a new body. I don't see any reason why she should be beholden to her old life. Also, she knows her old friends and comrades well enough that they would stop at nothing to bring her back while her current family will happily commit mass murder to keep her safe and with them. So, she's also trying to prevent a war. And from what I've seen, this story has the same scary possessiveness in Charlotte's Five Disciples, which I did not like at all. So, I'm glad this MC seems to actually be taking care of herself and her wants and need and not just spending a bunch of time running away from people who feel like they own her.

MD@Home
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HOW ARE THEY GETTING TO THE PRINCESS OF THE EMPIRE SO EASILY?

Dex-chan lover
Theoretically speaking someone from Country X could kidnap her and make it look like the culprit was Country Y, to get rid of the target country. It could even be an oppressed group from somewhere doing similar framing to get rid of their oppressors. So, it might not be stupid, just a gamble with extremely high stakes.

@tenten32158 @Darkwolfix

Thanks for the replies.

I don’t think it’s bad if she wants to to start a new life but she should at least do it right.

If I remember correctly she personally brought in most of the people in that organization so of course they’ll be attached to her; it’s like adopting a lot of animals because you feel bad for them but later on find out that you’re putting too much stress on yourself.

Well these type of stories usually have 100+ chps so I hope she goes back and set things right.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn the castle security must be on sh*t level if they managed to let intruder slip by many times... Also, is it safe to assume that the kidnappers is the mages because she got those magic restraining item on her?

Dex-chan lover
@LuffyKun
can't remember such statement. As far as i remember, it was stated that their magic is unmatched, which makes them one of the greatest power, "mythical country", but only because nobody is better in magic than them. But their scale is incredibly small, and rather than a country, they are pretty much "research institute".

If it'll come to annihilation war, empire will probably win. And even if it's not, Arcus definitely don't have "miracle power" to annihilate empire, so decision to kidnap a princess equals to readiness to start the most absurd war in existence. And those small fries from arcus DEFINITELY don't have jurisdiction on such decisions.

So... returning to my previous statement. They are stupid enough to not be wary about empire, and being provoked into kidnapping by boasting of the 3 years old girl... but somehow still wary about magic of that 3 years old.
Aka, smart enough to eliminate unknown danger (despite the fact that it's almost guarantied to be a waste of efforts), but their kidnapping is too forced. I mean, yeah, their pride was hurt, but it's not look like they completely lose their heads over it, looking at thoughtful preparation.

Seriously... she’s the only child, in webtoons when they get reincarnated into a baby then becomes a child, that I actually find cute. Like she’s so petite and adorable 🥰🥰

Dex-chan lover
eh? I thought everyone gave up? guess not? Also, if she has the time to get kidnapped, they could have killed her o3o
Many thanks

if the kidnapper from another country, I think another nation will get destroyed this time... for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread