The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Power Uploader
@Izznis
We need backup.
8tbpswX.jpg

A lot of people seem to be pointing at Arcus and frankly I doubt it, mainly because Arcus is a nation(?) that is in the sky and I imagine the transportation method from Arcus to empire would have entailed teleportation or flight. The method of a carriage seems a bit too primitive for mages and considering the mages were after the princess to confirm if she is their leader it would be premature to just kidnap her. Also putting a anti-magic collar on her seems counterintuitive to the objective as well since it would be pretty damn rude to cut your boss off from her magic.

Though then again if it is the mages, we the audience won’t need to bully the guard for being trash so...eh.

@LuffyKun i actually believe arcus has a potential to win, tho if the left & right head mages would get involve & arcus is wise enough not 2do cqc. 😂
Arcus is the source of magic iirc.
No outsider could even go 2 their city cuz it's literally in the sky.

Holy mother of--- i did not expect that. I hope it's not the arcus dudes who kidnapped her 😥 they seem to be pretty good guys

Thank you for updating!

The security in her room is pretty lax huh lol what the heck. A massacre's gonna happen soon.

lmaoooo gets kidnapped again wtf
this type of incident has already happened once and they still haven't managed to weed out the spies or improve security enough? the guards are probably gonna die if enisha doesn't step in and spare them

Users who are viewing this thread