The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Did she get kidnapped by the mages of Arcus? I can imagine the hurt egos of the younger ones in Arcus getting angry over their pride~

How!?
On second thought, security is lax because king and princes are monstrously strong?🤔

Fed-Kun's army
HOW???? but also oh shit, people are gonna die. they're gonna die for sure

thank you for the update!!!

place your bets on who's going to find her and kill her kidnappers... man, I can't wait to see the looks on the king and princes' faces when they realize she's been kidnapped. I think her kidnapping was done by the left court mage, all those Arcus mages strike me as a little creepy, especially the right and left court mage. but yeah, they really should get better security in the palace.

Okay, so I legitimately might stop reading this if she stays a baby much longer. Not because I think it's unrealistic, or because the way she should talk bothers me, but because the translator's sprinkling of W has NO LOGIC!!!

It's fucking random, and as someone who loves language and localization a lot, it's destroying my sanity!

Aggregator gang
@RowanSpirit
gmsw20g7c9x41.jpg
How howwible !

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck are they even doing in that palace?
Enisha is literally the messiah, the child of prophecy that will bring eternal glory to the country.
And she's attacked/kidnapped every 3 months or so. Assassins, not-pedo mages, not-pedo young boys - all coming in like they please.
At this point you should make rotations of "sleep guardian". Papa 3x a week, sons 2x a week each.
Like someone else mentioned already - you should fire all the guards and just buy string and bells. Seems like it would be cheaper and more effective than royal "guards"

So even when a whole country got wiped, someone was crazy enough to kidnap her. And the palace security was bad enough for a kidnap to occur?

Users who are viewing this thread