The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

I predict murder.
*checks comments*
I see that we are all in agreement.

Thank you for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Still claiming your the best at magic wouldn’t that make them want to take you away more? It may be seen as bluff but well you know....Maybe she should do sword training...Why should she look down on swordsmanship? It’s not like she is learning magic, just teaching it besides learning more trades is always beneficial

i haven't seen anyone walking in such an orderly fashion since high school..... it looks so weird, or is it just me

So I think about three assassination attempts that were able to get very close and now a successful (so far) kidnapping. How though??? I'm surprised with all this yandere act they don't set up a barrier around the bed/bedroom the Princess sleeps in.

Contributor
Wha—Will these mother****ers stop committing their whole respective countries to burn?!

Like I get that we're in a tyrannical country here, but... Of all the tactics to pick, kidnapping her is basically consigning whole swaths of people to genocide. Simply irresponsible. *smh*

Supporter
I've been marathoning these chapters and every time there's a "putting her to bed alone" scene it becomes, "fine, who's going to try to kidnap or kill her this time?" Assign Wolf Rug guy to sleep outside her door or something, sheesh. They couldn't do any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread