The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
I was literally like, "Awwww this is soooo cuuuute!!!" this entire chapter until the very end, when she was suddenly kidnapped T-T
Couldn't they have just kidnapped her next chapter so it wouldn't end on a cliffhanger like that!? I would have been looking forward to the next chapter just as much, Author-Nim, I promise! So feel free to end on blissful cuteness next time, okay??? Deal??

Supporter
raw

She's one of the few reincarnated babies that actually acts and talks like a baby and its so adorable!

I swear, there’s at least one assailant every week, could that be -.-
Like, let the girl rest for once, would u

Why doesn’t the MC want the mages to know she’s alive? I think it’s kinda selfish for her as the leader of that organization to bring people together and than just disappear. She could easily just tell her close friends what happened or that she’s doing an experiment. (I probably forgot the reason why she wants to hide so lmk if I’m just saying bs lol).

If I remember correctly the mages could easily destroy her fathers kingdom so shouldn’t they be trying to get on their good side?

Group Leader
@NexusD Someone used magic on her, which reincarnated her into the child, but she doesn't know who afaik.

Double-page supporter
Seriously, how fucking bad can their fucking security be, for fucks sake?!

No!! The life of a genius princess ain’t easy ugh maybe it is time to learn swordsmanship 😭

@NexusD her reasoning? because they will want to take her back right away. She is tired and wants to live as a normal girl. Yup, she is being selfish but is it bad? I dunno it depends on your perspective. We can say she died because hmmm her body was disintegrated and is given a second chance to be born as a new person. The reason why they can still sense her presence is that her power is so strong and her soul didn't go through the normal ritual of "death" is because she got to keep all her memories and power intact.

In away. it makes sense on how this was the only possible explanation to see the third-star child becoming a super-powerful being. If the ancestors didn't put a spell to wait and summon a very powerful soul at the right time then the third child wasn't going to be as powerful as the legends. I bet you it has to do with the appearance of the wolf that made a contract with the abandoned prince from the little kingdom.

Users who are viewing this thread