The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

SO CUTEEEEEE...!! I really love the mechanic between them ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
and even the nickname "wolf fur" is super cute! im gonna die from diabetes aasdweqfqw

Double-page supporter
@genericlinic

IKR? But then again this is swords and magic so I think they used that force field whatever. As for the upkeep... Yeah I got nothing. Also the territoral expenses must be in billions which is so not practical lol

Ugh he's so adorable... Also did his hair go silver? Can't believe I didn't notice that before

I'm trying really hard to figure out how he fell from the tree, and manage to grab the princess and turn around and end up with the princess sitting on him and hin face down. But magic makes everything possible i guess

I don't see any romance yet + she is 5 years old only it doesn't matter if she still remembers her past life she is now Enisha so it is normal to fall in love with someone around her age!!

As a living tomato just cause you blush don't mean you like someone; romantically...

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I start to blush out of nowhere...also I am pretty sure the ML has been through some stuff so he looks mature...poor thing :c

Cute but that was the most awkward fall scene. She was sitting on the ground so why is he catching her in mid air? From that height, also how does manage to flip over and have her end up sitting on him? Like unless he has powers of telekinesis it's impossible to land in that position from where they started.

These kids are so cute!!
And lol yes that how-did-that-happen fall scene
But hey it's fiction

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread