The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Thank you for translating this amusing series. Let’s all pray that the series will finally go somewhere.

@jdexo1 Finally someone who is sane. Yes, it's not the age gap but the fact that she was an infant at the time he started liking her and is only a child right now. Even my parents have a big age gap but they met each other when they were adults. Now you most people turn off their brain and go aww how cute but it's not cute if one is an 3 year old and the other is a teenager but it is disgusting. She herself is much older and that would make her also a pedophile if she started liking him. His character works much better as a loyal Knight you protects his master with faithfulness and gratitude but not love. Sorry for the rant.

Fed-Kun's army
I WAS JUST VIBING AND THEN I SAW THE NOTE AT THE END AND WENT "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" OUT LOUD ASDLJDSAJADSJLK

thanks for your work till now.. excuse me while i go cry afsljfsdlkj

i hope someone picks this up weh i'm poor OH SHIT I WONDER HOW FAR THE SPANISH TRANSLATION IS...

also i agree that it's weird he liked her since she was an actual BABY and i still don't know how big the age gap is. I'M HERE FOR ENISHA AND HER FAMILY THO
the raw for the next chapter just came out and has enisha and helrad being cute together!!! hehe

This was one of the cute stories that I have been waiting T__T and now its gonna be dropped QwQ

thanks for the translations!

@SyedMAlyun Agreed, personally even if they're both still children (at least physically) I find it a bit uncomfortable that it seems he's got a crush on her, or at least the author makes it seem that way. And she's still just a baby in my book, is she 4? I forgot. Honestly I just can't bring myself to ship them yet at this point in time lol. I just see two children, so it's all innocent to me. Author should wait till they're older, at least until she's 16, (18 better) before inserting any romantic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread