The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your hard work!!
glad to see you're free from this now šŸ¤£

I'm already happy to have known this cute manhwa because of your translations btw, considering I'm here rn w/o payin pft
I'll find a way to buy the official release if I deem it's worth it
This chapter is soo cute btw glad it's not a cliffhanger lmao

Freedooom at laaasst!! Lmao!
Thanks for all the hard work up until now!
Looking forward to other works that may be picked up in the future šŸ˜„

Thanks for all of your updates this far! I saw that it had been uploaded on TappyToon this morning and got so excited O: hopefully they catch up soon.

Thanks for translating thus far.

I hope someone else picks it up.

I just love how the princess/archmage has everyone tied around her finger.

Double-page supporter
Well, I guess it's just a matter of waiting for the translations to catch up so I can sail the high seas.

Thank you for all the hard work!! I guess now I'll be using kakaopage. I just have to wait a few weeks until they catch up to you guys though.

I am kinda pissed, I donā€™t mind paying for it but it takes so god damn long for the official translation to catch up

Nooo šŸ˜­ i donā€™t mind paying since Iā€™ve recently purchased coins on there, but itā€™ll take years for them to catch up šŸ™ƒ

Aaaand yeah, another manhwa that I will probably never finish. I don't mind supporting the author, I'm actually all for it. And I totally understand why the group would drop it. But realistically speaking, it's going to take months for the official translation to catch up, and by then I'll probably have forgotten about this manhwa altogether. Not to mention that making an account on another website to read just one manhwa is super not convenient when all of the other series I'm reading are there.

Again, I understand the group's decision and I think it was the correct decision to make. But I just don't understand why official translations usually don't just cooperate with scanlators. Sure this isn't to the level of official translation, but it's pretty close. If they wished to cooperate they could just take the fan translation and change it to be at a professional level. There are 36 chapters translated: all this work is already done and yet they are starting up from scratches instead...

Dunno, I know this is a bit too idealistic thinking, but I still think it's a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread