The Youngest Princess - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

thanks so much for the chapters so far!! ( ´ ▽ ` ) 💕
it might take a while for tappytoon to reach this chapter but i'll be happy to help the author... o(TヘTo)

heart been broke so many times 😔✊
on a good note thank you guys so much for all the hard work you put in! we all really appreciate it^^

Thank you for all the hard work 💕 Supporting the authors and artists is always good 👍

Thanks for your hard work!! They've changed all the "oongs" to "coo" and "goo" so I'm glad you were able to finish all her baby chapters. Thanks again for translating!!

and another good one taken..

thank you for all the chapters up until now 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
well another gg for another licensed work

ty for all the chapters so far, now let me add this to the big ass word document of licensed works that i need to check out in 2 years from now to see if they catched up

Aggregator gang
Aww :( Well thank you for all your hard work till now!! You guys did a very good job! Thank you so much🥰💕

Fed-Kun's army
this cute and all but isn't the physical and mental age difference between the two quite large. I mean the FL mental age is at least 100 above and also the physical age is also a little big, the Fl is now 5 and the ML looks 12.

NOOOOOO!!! FUCK TAPPYTOON! Why does everyone keep dropping the good ones? T^T Ugh. Well thanks for your translarions until now. :'( Now we'll have to wait forever and a year to even catch up to this chpater again. :/

Users who are viewing this thread