The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Our wrinkly is indeed the cutest. Ty for all your hard work updating so far, another one bites the dust it seems.

Thanks for the work until now and i hope whoever posted them on twitter get's a bad rash in their nether region.

Who was the dumb one who shared the chapters 😣 sorry and tysm for your hard work :c💕

Ps. Black-haired Enisha looks adorable >n< and that lil friendship was so cute

Well, thank you for all your work till now. Super sad to see this go

well, sad to see you guys drop it, but hopefully the official version catches up soon. this is one of the best reincarnation stories out there

Fuck that's unfortunate, even with the warnings to not share translations. Thanks for you hard work

Awww thanks for all of your hard work bringing these chapters to us.

Someone always has to mess it up for the rest of us. 😑😩

Power Uploader
Sux but oh well time to wait for the official to get ripped and read it elswhere :|

Dex-chan lover
In the word of a certain ojou-sama'd ossan: Tsunderes are pushovers.

Double-page supporter
Fuck sakes. When will people learn. Stop putting other people's translations on twitter, that's how you kill them

I hope her brothers saw her look like that, i want to see them get head over heels over her looking like that ☺
But another probability event that could happened if her brotgers see her like this might make "grandpa" Life in danger 😅 i hope he could survive from them :))))

Users who are viewing this thread