The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Double-page supporter
Shame, but understandable. Guess I'll have to wait a few months for the official releases to finally catch up.
Fuck the idiots that kept posting it on social media, of course.

Thanks for the great work guys... And f you to the damn 5 yr olds who post this shit on twitter or what not

Ohhhh 😭😭😭. Thank you for the chapter!!!! See you again for your next project!!!

Thanks for Translating what you did, hopefully someone else picks this up as I don't wanna wait 3+ months for Tappytoon to catch up (If they weren't slow at translating it people wouldn't have to resort to other means to read it)

thank u for ur hard work! it's a shame it's being dropped but we have to suffer bc of the 5 year olds reposting 😭

Argh no

This was one of the better comics I followed and I'm bummed it'll be dropped. Thanks for all of your hard work up until now!

Thank you for the translations up til now. Hope the official translations will catch up sooon, but judging by how other series are, I dunno.

Thank you so much for the translation 😭 Looking forward for the translations of other comics.

Thank you for the translation! Seriously, someone just have to spoil it all for us.

It's been a wild ride. Thank you for all your hard work 😭

And a big f you to those selfish assholes who reupload other's works for clout. Unless you guys start reuploading the official translations...? 👀

Users who are viewing this thread