The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

if there is a warning like this, it will hit mangadex hard. good decision.

Dex-chan lover
@honeybadger18 Honestly? It's unfortunate, but asking people who never cared about how the group felt about the reposts in the first place to do so was a fool's errand at best. But it also could have been exacerbating the problem instead of just not preventing it at all, which would probably have been the best case scenario. You tell people "don't do this or we might have to stop what we're doing," and sure, a lot of people might be like "Oh, I see. I enjoy reading this so I don't want it to stop, I didn't realize I was risking the whole thing." But you'll also get assholes. "Oh look, we can ruin this for a bunch of people," or "I don't care." Those people were never going to stop, but asking them to might have incited them to do more, if anything.

@Miranox The reposts in question were to social media, not aggregators. The posts would end up on some social media places, catch attention there, and oh look the author is aware of what people are doing now. Of course they're gonna say something about it, they kind of have to. The aggregators probably don't help much either, but fuckin' Mangadex comes up real easily in a Google search for series names too anyway.

Thank you for the translations! I would totally buy the chapters but sometimes the official translations updates too slowly 🤦🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
Don't fucking delude yourself archmage. At your age he should be calling you ancient.

Dex-chan lover
You have opened the tsundere yuri route, would you like to proceed?

I would buy the official chapters but... no money, plus I'm conditioned to reading these stories for free, I'd probably rather drop it entirely than pay for it

Appreciate the work so far! Shame about shutting down the translation- the official ones are so slow at times and honestly middling quality at times.

It is saddening, because a lot of korean webtoons end up licenced digitally. I have no issue with paying for reading, but mostly I do not truly own any copy. For having tried similar apps in China, I find licenced K-webtoon to only be a money sink.

I buy most of the series I follow eagerly online in paper when licenced in my country (ie. wotaku, Shield Hero, etc.) but since this is not happening for this series, it will end on this for me. :/

But thanks to all the scanlators that gave me access to this series for all this time.

Its unfortunate that you must drop this, but thank you for the translation this far. Looking forward for your next project

Users who are viewing this thread