The Youngest Princess - Vol. 2 Ch. 41

Group Leader
imagine posting other people's translations on twitter, instagram, and tiktok just for a couple of likes and follows lmao. are they kids or what?

thanks for the translations up til now though!

Dex-chan lover
Why do people read manga/manwha in places not meant for that like Twitter or Instagram instead of just googling the name and reading it anywhere else?

Fed-Kun's army
Welp, I mean, it's interesting, and I enjoy it, but Idk if it's interesting enough for me to pay for every chapter...

Fed-Kun's army
Awesome, it's unfortunate that it's getting dropped...
Thank you for the translations thus far!

Omfg, who the hell is it posting these translations on Twitter. Look at what they did they literally killed it fuck, it was getting good with a tsundere character.
*sigh* they get their likes on Twitter and instagram but at what cost?
Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
oh author, it was nice reading this, ill now proceed to try to pirate it, coz of 2 reasons:

> i have 4.21 on my bank account
> even if i had the money, i dont have access to most shit in my country, fucking blocked in all kinds of pages, and physical copies arent a thing here

so yeah, hopefully someone carries on on mangakakalot or other sites that dont give a fuck

Why can't we have nice things, it always takes one fuck up to mess things up for everyone, changing the password on account and posting pics on twitter when in the beginning of the chapter IT SAYS FUCKING NOT TO

Why do people repost this shit everywhere...it has to be literal children doing it right? Otherwise that’s just braindead malicious behavior. Genuine idiocy. I fuckin hate Tappy T-T I’d support the author directly but not that company lol. Anyway, thanks for the uploads up until this point :) looking forward to other projects!!

Ah heck, sorry. Thank y'all for posting this much though I really appreciate it!!!
<3 <3

Fking bird brains.

Thanks for all of your hard work. See you all again somewhere.

Group Leader
Unfortunately, the translation team has to drop this for some LIKE-hungry people. 😢

Btw, thank you for all the work you've done! 😘

Aaaahhhh. Curse it!!! Who the hell has been posting or sharing this on their SOCIAL MEDIA? FREAKING IDIOTS. Now we won’t ever have the chance to see more of this manhwa 😭

Thanks for all the hardwork❤️

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuck this is such a good series too....

I would totally support official english if they WERE UP TO DATE

Still baffles me how official translations are slow af and some still lower quality then fan translations

Users who are viewing this thread