The Youngest Princess

@theilikepie um, excuse you ??
Are you jealous of your mother lmao ?
Also those manhwas obviously show the lives of reincarnated people who have tyrant fathers who'll learn to love others because of their daughters instead of just hating everybody and having such a bad image of family, it's just stories of healing someone's heart, and there's The King's Daughter where the family is complete and her tyrant father even LOVES her mother more because of her so idk why you're talking about Freud, especially when we know that they already had wonderful families and would've loved to see their mothers, don't forget that those people are grown ups and not infants, they're always delated to see how beautiful their mothers are !

Group Leader
@MinGenius

You have to admit 99 percent of these has have mother figures who died or the mother was a bitch.

And I wouldn't really say the dude in the kings daughter loved the mom. He had like a dozen wives and he treated every women expect is daughter like shit and his wives as castle to give birth to a son. Then the mother disappeared from the story after the first few chapters. In fact every women in that manwha besides the MC was treated like shit. I would not use it as an example. The MC has to grovel for these father figures to retreat them with a bit of kindness and not murder them. That is not a loving family relationship, and in real life cps would be called

But thats anther story. We are talking about the lack of mothers

And Im not saying the MC is the one who thinks that. But the authors subconsciousness creeps in.

Monster duchess is the only manwha I've read where the mom and dad are both alive and the family loves each other unconditionally

Yow the blush from the dad really hit so hard

If they're recruiting for a mother, I'm available 🖐

I hope this was a smooth transfer and not a snipe. I really don't want another duchess without a soul situation.

There's so much blended tougher in this, that or it becomes really good, or it's going to crash and burn.
It's like a fusion if Charlotte, Lady Baby, Daughter of the Emperor and Who made me a Princess all in one package. It can't be more ripped on your face than it gets. But i like the art, ans i will still read it hahahahaha.
Also, what's happening with thr Scalandation Scene these times?
I have been seeing a lot of different scanlantors doing the same projects :/....

Fed-Kun's army
The cliff. This is amazing, so much potential. Please give me much more.

Users who are viewing this thread