The Youngest Princess

When i saw the mass upload i was so happy . Thank u for making my day a lot better ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you so much for the quick updates, it makes being locked inside tolerable!

Btw, does anybody know if the princess shares the same mother as the two princes? They mentioned the late empress in one chapter. If so then did she die after giving birth to the princess or is it a different woman? Who is she and what happened to her? If it was a different woman, you would think she would milking the fact that she gave birth to the 3rd star, unless she died during childbirth.
A lot of these stories (e.g. who made me a princess and daughter of the emperor) tend to kill off the mother with little importance to their background or fate (though in who made me a princess the emperor was in love with the mother).

@SaphireE90
They did mention that the first prince was like the late empress, meaning that the empress died. Plus theyโ€™ve only mentioned empress and princesses so I donโ€™t think there was a consort.

I love everything! Especially the art. Thank you so much for translating this :))

Thank you so much !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‡ Bless you! Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread