The Youngest Princess

so, when the author cant chooses which one is better between black hair or whitegrey hair... voila, the author use both hair colors

well its the whitegrey hair for meh

@sehunlover Also don't forget Lady Baby, with the genius baby ant the two big brothers who love her to death, but I kind of like it? it's a mix of lots of things but is also trying to be it's own thing sort of, can't say the same of that rip off of "Peerless concubine" that was literally the same thing but with a different design.

Hmmm I wonder is this the first of the "hot papas" where we see battle scars on his body?

Thank you for the updates, they keep me going after long shifts at the hospital 😊!

Wolf fur!!!!!

Can’t wait to see how this develops!

Hopefully more plot happens soon!

I like that it’s not dragging on too long. Always something new and interesting each chapter.

Ty for translating juicy!!!!!

Missing the frog, it was somewhat mesmerizing just to watch. Thank you for the latest update!

nzs

please no more drama...

thank you Juicy. your translation is the best. i will wait for your updates

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!! For the fast uploads!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally sitting over here with so much joy thanks to you!! ❤❤❤

The grown ass woman acting like a baby and deceiving everybody is getting weird and creepy. There isn't even a good reason for it yet. The boys are head over heels for the baby and she's just an old lady next door. At least in usual isekais the MC got a new life after death and the parents thing is taken as a comedy all the way though. The father here is seriously emotionally dependant on his daughter who is not his daughter, but a full adult in disguise!

@tangerinem Aren't they embarrassed by their quality so they don't want to upload it here? lmfao
And your words make me realize sawa act is arrogant, cuz they only share on their dc doesn't mean that they can "CLAIM" it.
Who are they anyway?
They're just like other illegal scan group, why other group must to respect if they arrogant . The other group in here is on battle to upload first and claim series , but a group name SAWA telling people to not snipe their series coz they already tl on their "PRIVATE" group dc. thats so funny .
And please tell sawa if they dont want someone to SNIPE, then share their works in here .
Have a nice day 😘

@Ayreos
I'd argue that she's still her daughter, as she is still genetically related to him, though the soul itself is not. There is a reason she was put in this body and we still have yet to figure out.

@Cloverfr yeah but if you've read daughter of the emperor I feel like you would how much of the story is copied from it. But it can't be helped that these types of isekais are a trend as result of which many copied and similar manhwas are also being created. I don't dislike this but at the same time the copying shocked me.

Users who are viewing this thread