The Youngest Princess

@Lyrafiel @bilunala
I mean I took series that hadn't been updated in a while, and one that I know has been dropped before, essentially asking them to translate something that isn't being translated as far as I can see. Also to the group scanlating JoaVW, I'm sorry if you were actually translating the series, I've been following it on MangaDex and it's been a year since the last english translation, so I only assumed it wasn't being translated.
All in all, I was telling the sniper, to "snipe", what it thought were dropped works.

Also i never used the word sniped, I used picked up. Please don't put words in my mouth.

Also this is what I see when I look at JoAVW
Screen-Shot-2020-03-29-at-11-17-27-PM.png

I wouldnt knowingly send them to an active series, which is why I used the word pick up.

Mwahahaha goo Juicy hahahaha the updates tho hehe legit hahahaha.

Xoxoxo

Love love love.

Thanks for the hard work hehe 💋💋

can someone please give me the real definition of a scanlator and a sniper?? i know so little about them and i wanna understand what everyone is saying

Group Leader
@esmee_n101 Ah it's okay if you don't know. We pull all licensed manhwa from mangadex because anything from MD gets ripped onto other aggregators, and we don't want our scanlations to be shared in that way (in case we get caught by the publisher). All licensed series are hidden within our discord/website.

Is juicy telling us to kiss their a**at the end of chapter 20???
Thank you Juicy!

I also have a cute daughter. So I can feel the heart squeezing love which the King will feel when his daughter feed him Moe. Kyaaa ❤️❤️ If my daughter acts cute like that I will turns into OyaBaka for her too XD❤️

Fed-Kun's army
@sheepish- A scanlator is a person/group who translates manga/manwha/manhua and a sniper is a scanlator who translated a manga/manwha/manhua that is already being translated by different scanlator.

@Lyrafiel @esmee_n101 Im sorry for butting in but since you said that u dont want ur tl to be shared to other agregator then why did you tell others to not tl JOAVW? Ur tl is only shared in ur community . Thats means other TL groups can TL and share it in MD coz they don't mind if their tl to be shared on the aggregator.
Honestly i dont like sniping but when i see ur convo i can tell u are too arrogant.

Users who are viewing this thread