The Youngest Princess

Our little princess is quite the little schemer. Giving the man false hope before he dies. How awful *grin evilly*

am i the only one who has issues with the pages in ep 30? the scene where the refugee king (?)'s memories about their trade with the mages turn fuscia then gray and the page looks like a glitch. is that on purpose or...?

edit: it's only for compressed images. it's fine in original images

I get it. Gotta do what you gotta do and lay a trap that won’t trace back to mages

But this is a bit cruel...

Well daddy dearest destroy!

Ty for translating!

Hehe, looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you so much for your translations dear Astral Valley, the GIF at the end is also amazing haha, see you next week everyone~~ Thanks again for your hard work we appreciate it !!!🥰💜💚

Anyone know if we have to keep dealing with these mages? If so I might drop. I really don't like them. They completely ruin my enjoyment of this series

Fed-Kun's army
@goronyanpai dang we have completely opposite tastes. I consider Who Made Me a Princess better in every way to this manga, from familial warmth, to plot, to characters.

Well dang. I didn’t see that coming?!? I would have thought she used a body double... like what if plans went differently:/ she’d of probably died earlier...

I want to cry~ how can she smile so innocent and cutely and act like nothing happens when killing someone..
She's scarier than her father. But she's still cute so.. I'm still all aboard! 😆

@ARMED_Rabbit999 I doubt she would've died any way the plan had gone. First off, she's still an arch mage. Second off, she just murdered him in cold blood, she had the situation entirely under her control

She did him dirty.🤣🤣. The only reason I’m letting this slide is because of how horrible that person was.😅😅

Users who are viewing this thread