The Youngest Princess

I feel like if you’re not picking up the series full time then don’t even translate it, you’re just giving peoples hopes up

This is exciting!! All hail the princess!! Can't wait to read more chapters than 1!!! 🎉🎊🎉🎊❤

Guys, the scan had announced that this Manhwa was now being officially translated on Tappytoon, so they were dropping the series. Don't know why the comment it's gone, but you can see the warning in the last episode translated by Astral Valley (Aka. Chapter 36). If you want to read it, it would be better to do so from there.

Thank you to the Suntoad scanalation team for translating and uploading the last chapter of the season <3 !!!

@Aakaa Live? If I were him, death would be preferable to what the 2 princes would do to him, don't get me started on the dad. You know. Fates worse than death.

Dex-chan lover
All chapters got deleted? Or new upload kek? It got pretty bad once she grew by a few years anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Check here for the previous upload (chapters up to 38): https://mangadex.org/title/46603/the-youngest-princess

For all that come here wondering if it's dead. It's not, the season is over there's a break between seasons so chapter 38 is still the most recent chapter. As for whether we'll see it continued on mangadex by fans, that is uncertain as there is now an official translation on Tappy Toons and they are pretty shitty and like to send out cease and desist orders.

Users who are viewing this thread