Their Unsweet Daily Lives

Harem potential?
Theymust stop using the cliche of the black-haired guy who will win in the end. It's a bit sad to see a side person who only becomes an emotional supporter, and their kindness is rewarded with the same thing.
Well, Ichijou-kun is handsome too. It will be difficult if he is more prominent from the others.

Thank you so much for the updates😭😍 I've been waiting for the 5th chapter for so longg.. I really want to know how things going between nanami and rei ><

Future updates can be found through Lemonade Scans Discord server! Here's their link
https://discord.com/invite/jQD5zt8

@Nessio no, future updates are Discord only
However, the Discord is going to be renovated. There haven't been any updates from the leader on where the manga are going to be updates yet

I love this manga so much! I don’t think it will be updated here any longer, but lemonade scans has until chapter 12!

If you press on a chapter and on a new tab something else comes up, close that tab and try again until a google document comes up.
The chapter is uploaded onto a google document, so as soon as it loads you can read it.

Users who are viewing this thread