ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Dex-chan lover
Good riddance you petulant twit.

Edit: Rule 5.1.5. Comment moderated, no further action taken against user.

Group Leader
Wow found the most pretentious group on MD. Nothing of value was lost, good riddance you smug idiot.

Edit: Rule 5.1.5. Comment moderated, no further action taken against user.

Yeah I'd remove everything out of spite too if these were the people I was giving free entertainment too lol

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
Love all your previous work man but this is like so fucking stupid. Were you having a bad day when you decided to do this cause honestly, I dont see a grown man like you doing this dude. I'm not joking here. This is like burning down your house just because your wife decided to change the living room layout lol. Can't you and the mods talk this through? And I'm with the mod side this time. Your description are simply too long and bloated. Mods did the right thing changing it. And here I thought you were one of the more mature translator on this site.

Is there anywhere we can read your shit now tho? Really love most things you translate 😔

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/group/303/rapeman-scans/

It's Rapeman Scans all over again

PBT had very high quality releases too, such a shame... RIP

Stuff like this is why I recommend downloading your favorite chapters with an opensource tool like Tachiyomi, HakuNeko or FMD.

PS: If you're reading this @ThePaulBunyanTrophy, I get that you were angry when they tampered with your description. But it really did contain some rather important plot points and they're very strict with those things here (though I don't mind personally and found it obvious from the title). You probably had a bad day and didn't think this through. All of us did/will do something similar at one point. It's okay. Please, don't let the mean comments get to you and just come back home. Thousands of us will still welcome you and your releases.

The reasons as to why he left aside, I genuinely don't get why people even say shit like "nothing of value was lost" when an active translator and several of his translated series were removed. If translated series have no value then why are you even on mangadex to being with?

Group Leader
You may not agree with what he did, nor like it, but I gotta give the guy props for actually sticking to his word. Backing down on your own moral code is for chumps.

Double-page supporter
Another crybaby scanlator can't/won't follow simple rules, gets all big headed about things and tries to throw their weight around thinking it will do something aside from make them look foolish, throws a whiny tantrum, and nukes their chapters. What else is new. Anyway, MangaDex is far better off without scanlators like this, who can't function on a higher level of emotional maturity than middle schoolers.

It's a shame to lose the series, though.

Dex-chan lover
probably a few group translation that i really like their work

guess i'll die

Dex-chan lover
Reading through what happened and the considering the manga and comment changes that triggered the shit out of him, I'm guessing something happened in his family recently. I doubt he will come back

Just read through what happened personally think it unnecessarily escalated. The mods just enforcing a rule of what they thought was a spoiler if you disagreed you could of let them know and leave it at that

For those few people shitting on the scanlator being pretty ungrateful. And in the end of the day it's his work it's his choice what he decides to do with it. I agree that this didnt need to be an issue but being jerks to him isnt helping anything.

@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Thanks for your work hope you continue because I like alot of your picks and hope you change your mind about this and can civily discuss this with the mods. If not thanks anyways and wish you the best.

Thanks for all the hard work. A lot of your series have been a great source of inspiration for me to learn Japanese and make positive changes in my life. At the end of the day, your translations are awesome and I love your choices of manga. Hope to see you back on scanlation one day

I respect his sheer fuckin will & commitment. But damn, this whole situation is funny af.

Dex-chan lover
i had high respect to this group for trying to help manga authors in their own way...
but...
so i checked this group after seeing some of the mangas have their chapters taken and after reading this https://mangadex.org/title/52881/my-sister-s-funeral/comments/ and also this https://mangadex.org/title/42216/aoi-san-wa-16-sai-toshishita/comments/ i just lost most of my respect...
i know that all of the scanslation is yours but knowing that this is how you behave in something as small as editing tag or descriptions is just immature(unless if there is much bigger than this)...
"Touch my shit again and I'm deleting all my stuff from MangaDex." and poof all chapters are gone... to be honest this is not MD lost but the readers and fans...

Dex-chan lover
this was such a waste. you were worth far more than this and to see it all come down over what happened felt like this was all a joke. but i guess it wasn't about the money. it was about sending a message huh?

i can only hope that your work is restored and you go back to what you did best: bringing manga like My Broken Mariko to the readers once more.
thanks for all the work i've enjoyed so far.

Users who are viewing this thread