ThePaulBunyanTrophy

Dosanko Gyaru is getting a serialization! Hopefully you will continue translating it!

https://old.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cxxy60/dosanko_gyaru_is_mega_cute_oneshot_to_receive_a/

Any word on Shougakusei ga Mama demo Iidesuka? Are you waiting on the next volume to come out?

Fed-Kun's army
@WyvernX02

Just got the raw. Its publication is irregular, supposed to be bimonthly but goes past that at times. I'm kind of backlogged a bit and it's like #3 right now behind the new Skip to Loafer and Okashiratsuki. So... Maybe a week? Or 2?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-11-08/super-cub-bishojo-motorbike-light-novels-briefly-listed-with-anime-project/.153081

Dex-chan lover
Any chance of picking up 18? Thanks for translating High Position and Supe Cub!!! 👍👍👍

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
I wish you were on discord so I could thank you personally for all of your hard work. Guess this'll have to do! I haven't been reading any of the new SL chapters because I like your TLs enough that I'd rather wait until you clear the backlog. I look forward to it!

Also, booooo Michigan! Go UK! (I'm a Wildcats fan. =p )

Thank you so much for translating My Broken Mariko so far. Even though it hurts me to read it, it means the world to me. Dredged up all kinds of conflicting feelings from the past that I didn't realize I had let go. I know this sounds bad, but I don't know how to explain it. I shouldn't let my lost loved ones go so easily.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy
I just realized that you did a chapter of Kyoukasho ni Nai! Man, I would love you forever if you'd finish that series. I've been waiting on an update since my mangafox days.

Fed-Kun's army
@Zephyrus

Thanks for your kind word. Maybe one day I'll go back and work on that. One issue I had was the digital source was pretty poor, even the one I purchased. Maybe I'll run them through waifu2x and see...

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy Do you also have a link for the light novel? I'm planning to buy both the novel and the manga in any case. E-book is fine too if there's no physical retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread