There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

what's with the heroines being commoners having light magic. I thought Hamefura started this, but isn't it becoming a common occurrence?

Dex-chan lover
@iyasunozomu

With this kind of premise its pretty much written in stone that the Heroine will be a schemer with light (and often charm) magic.

@iyasunozomu
This is all based on otome games and it's tropes. It's not that hamefura started this. Its that otome games started this.
Having the heroine you. Be a commoner gives you a good excuse to not know anything about the academy or noble life. So it makes sense to get ingame explanations.
Having you have a special magic type that is ultra rare also explains why a commoner got accepted into such a school.

oh no scheming heroines....... prince felix you better dote on her well this time or else 👊🏻 thank you for the update! it's fun, i will be following along for sure! ❣

Fuck felix. It’s already obvious he like the heroine. Or maybe im jumping the gun too early but he blushes when talking to her and even asks to be introduced while his fiancé is literally next to him with that annoying ass look on his face. 🤬🤬🤬 thank you for translating this story i hope that ophelia finds someone who treasures her 😣

I love the villainess genre, it is pretty fun. But man, a lot of them sure had the same premise, same story, same ending with a slight twist. Not saying it is bad, however i believe even a few changes can helps a long way. It fells into the hole that isekais fell into although a lot of em is an isekai too. Them templates man... Scrape em plz. Not every heroine should be bad, every villainess main character should not be that perfect as well. Right now, Heroine = Piece of shit that deserves to burn in hell and Villainess = Capable of everything nice and every bad things are misunderstood. Even if you want to make your character like that, have the other character react appropriately. At least this is the wish i had for the series. I hope that the prince is not a dumb f*boi cos the heroine is already are (disgustingly made to be hated i mean, not a f*boi, not that i judge nor do i imply in any manner that girls can't be a f*boi, you do what make you happy).

Group Leader
@Minulaka

Literally no otme game us like this though. There are no villanesses in otome games. The capture targets arent engaged and they rarely take place in the middle ages with nobility

If the man is a cheat he is unworthy!

I look forward into reading more! Thank you so much for the update!!

Is this.... a bitch? or is it like events in the game are forced to happen even if she/he did nothing...im not sure if its true so dont take my word for it ....but if it is.... then im psychic!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Senzensen I agree with you though about the same initial setting though the actual story plays out this way mostly because the heroine is a reincarnated piece of shit while the villainness is a reincarnated not-piece-of-shit. (which is doubly repetitive.)

At the same time, there are quite a few unique stories where the heroine aren't evil (ranging from normal, saintly, unaware reincarnation, etc) then there are villainness (who sometimes aren't even one, or just standard villainness, possessed by a ghost, etc)

And the prince (who became full blown villains/reincarnated individuals)

Or even stories where the FATHER is the MC.

Initial setting is always the same though. Probably because its more flexible that way.

There is even one that went off to a literal war tangent and the heroine doesn't exist (at least not when I dropped it due to lack of updates).

Users who are viewing this thread