There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Ok thank you all for the spoiler, and it's not sarcasm, really thank you so I can go and read something else. Thought it was good but there's nothing to see here move along.

I'm so disappointed, geez... I was just blown away by how lovely the artwork is, but I really can't enjoy this all that much knowing how crap the story is going to turn out.

for ffs
the Mc im-
Chapter spoilers:
Alice really was like, "HMMMM, how can I, the uwu MC, ruin a nice time for the FL and her soon-to-be husband?? I know!! I can ruin their lunch together and have a nice time with the capture target and then make the FL look stupid!!"and just ruined the FL's and ML's lunch together while looking like a little b i t c h, like damn, have some self respect
Plot Spoilers:
and it all goes down hill from there because of the ML not doing anything really, though he rejects the MC later on, but turns out the MC is a SaInT and is sPeCiAl, and has hOlY pOwErS, and she turned into even more of the uwu lovey MC :/// And everyone was like, "Oh no!!! We bullied a saint!! We need to be nice to her and drop all of our wife's because we are all so suddenly so in love with her!!" FFS!! like FR?? Bitch just rolls up and shows like holy powers or what not, and since she's a saint, and she can do no wrong they just-
I'm sorry that turned into a rant, but that's how it is.
I totally recommend dropping this, but that's all up to what you like and stuff, but I do enjoy the art, so I'll continue to read just for the nice CRISP lines MMMMM, too bad the plot is horrible...
Recommendations:
For a free steam game that has a really great plot, and is an Otome, I recommend playing Cinderella Phenomenon! It's free on steam and has a wonderful story, this isn't an ad, but 100% recommend if you like a good Otome with plot.
As for manga, most romance Korean ones are really good, though they aren't a reverse harem, they still have a great FL and are just really nice to read:
- Beast with Flowers
- The Villain Discovered My Identity
- The Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes
- The Way to Protect the Female Lead's Older Brother (TW Gore)
-When the Villainess Loves
they all follow the reincarnation plot, but all have a different approach to the story and plot, I honestly recommend them!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation, i always appreciate you all ❤❤❤

Tbh, After trying some chapters of the webnovel, i find the plot is kind of bullshit but i hope the manga adaptation will be different somehow.

Aggregator gang
The art is the main reason I'm reading this. I remember reading the WN and being like WTF...

IIRC, heroine's attempts to knock MC down kept failing and Felix remained in love with her. Then the heroine (another reincarnator) remembered there was a glitch in the game that involved the color of the flowers in the gardens. She tricks the gardener to change all the flowers to the heroine's color, and instantly Felix's feelings began to turn towards her. After that I just stopped reading lol.

I know, it's really sad to see the plot was so bad, but the art is super good, it's a shame to see that :///

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️

She's being super aggressive, it be nice if the prince hurries up and draws a line once he sees how uncomfortable she make FL

ok so I now know that the webnovel is shit, but i hope this turns out well

Wow she is just as annoying as i remember and so forceful and to a prince and doesn't care though most heroines seem to be like this.
If anyone's wondering what happens next
Heroine says food is crappy and is MC trying to poison ML as u can tell from this chapter not knowing that it's the prince's cooking.

THE FUCKINFGVG PRINCE COOKING FR HER FUCGVKJDGJRFU WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM FUCKKK NOOOOO I MY LIFE IS RUINED
ooh my god this would have been so fucking good if it werent for the mf bullshit of a plot... stupid fucking heroine TT... novel author what is wrong with you...

Users who are viewing this thread