There's No Such Thing as a Villainess Route? Not in My Book! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

you should have told her that the prince made it just for the of you..
that would be a big SLAP on her face...

(sobbing) felix they did you so dirty (sniff sniff) you had so much potential in this story... a cute and devoted ml? no way that aint allowed!!!!!!!
really hoping the artist strays a bit from the plot because hoo boy im i gonna get headaches in the future

Ahhhh.. Otome-isekai, this series has least unique qualities that observed from its contemporaries. Some of which are far more interesting. Well Ill camp here now, but I wont have any good expectations. Thanks for the scans.

Lol the comments are funny 🤭🤭 if this made your heads ache, beware of the future chapters, your heads will explode 🤣 the characters are totally asdfhalaladha.

The only guy im looking forward to is the gardener boy

sighs...... the crown prince is an idiot, bastard, he noticed his fiance got insulted by the other lady and he sympathized and cared for that lady.
Fuck him. I feel a little sorry for Mc because she's a dumb in love, so i get it that she idolizes that asshole, but ugh i think this manga will be a bunch of assholes that will love the "heroine" and ignore/bully Mc, while she tries her best to suck it up and to get on good terms with those assholes.

I think this manga will be pure torture, i hope i'm mistaken

Looks like this is going to be a misunderstanding by the MC and end up going the full reverse harem route. I prefer them to stick to the main love instead of being wishy washy on which they are going to pick.

Dex-chan lover
From her actions so far if she thinks the girl is reincarnated too but when the villianess is nice to her she's rude back and scheming to get her hated there's no need to team up with her, she's obviously set on winning the prince.

Is the prince following along the game's plot regardless of what the FL does to stop it? After insulting the lunch box and his fiancee out of nowhere there's no reason to be nice and let some commoner Intrude on their date. I'm kinda upset he didn't even address what she and then told her not to be sad??? Is it because he think the FL can handle herself so she probably isn't hurt but noone wants to see their fiance/crush being nice to a person that was rude to them, he shouldn't be that dumb?

okay,,,, the reverse harem tag and description is giving me hope that
the flower bed is actually the MC's,,,, bc literally,,,, the heroine wasnt even "conveying her feelings honestly" or whatever sjdflkjsldkfj
that or the prince is also randomly reincarnated in too or something and hes just reading through the lines idk i am just making guesses ???

entyways ,,, i just want the MC to be happy !!! thats it !!! >:0

Ahaha is the prince one of those guys who are trapped to act the way they have to based on the game?🤣🤣if not then he's mad dumb for not standing up for his fiance. I like him right now but I'm prepared for the worst

Supporter
You know I think the flower field actually represents the MC's relationship. Only 3 chapters in but this story is following the predictable route so far lol so predictably it should be the MC who is really.... the.... Main character XD

Tbh I would have tried to pull out the flower, just to see if it changes the Prince's affection lmao

Double-page supporter
@beazacha
u hv to remember she iskeai'd into a japanese otome game, not an actual historical setting
as these otome games typically target japanese modern society, of course the setting is tuned towards modern japanese values and norms,
like being able to cook, eating lunchboxes, both boys and girls being able to attend an academy/school together

Users who are viewing this thread