There’s No Way a Side Character Like Me Could Be Popular, Right? - Vol. 2 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Looks like this was a manga adaption to a WN/Light Novel because this has the aroma of "go read the source material for more content" which is a bummer. It wasn't a perfect story, especially with how a guy brought a knife to a fight but manage to get forgiven for it without any remedial action, but I don't regret reading it. I know the artist is currently working on the art work of a title involving a yandere so maybe that will get picked up by some kind group. Thanks for translating this to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Are you stupid, it's not fine.... it's not fine at all..... even if this wasn't the ending, it's not fine...

Quit dragging sh*t out.

Adding a 2nd rate love interest for an unneeded love triangle... making this stupid "misunderstandings" and etc....

arg!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
axed huh
for people who want to see it more: novel has good sides but mostly normal stuff for what you expect in this kind of story
If you don’t mind spoiling, how far along until they become a couple? Also will there be more idiotic cases of people threatening them or forced drama? Thanks for that information.

Dex-chan lover
If you don’t mind spoiling, how far along until they become a couple? Also will there be more idiotic cases of people threatening them or forced drama? Thanks for that information.
afaik, at the current english TL chapters, MC still didn't made a real pair with anyone, and has Touka, Childhoodfriend TM and his teacher gunning for him. Maybe even more girls, I honestly don't remember at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread