There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Ch. 46 - Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
Casually fondle your friends boobs, no wonder there’s not much difference between a friend a lover for her. If this is what we got from the bath scene, what can we expect from the next one :meguusmug:
its like she wants to be sex friends with them all or lovers with them all at this point

Dex-chan lover
Don't be a pussy Teren. Go writes Renako bang every girls in this manga! If she can touch their boobs, she should can eat them up too!!!

Dex-chan lover
how many times i have to read this chapter again? yes

once sleepover with Ajisai done, i have to re-read again :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Ajisai is best girl!!! Given how both the novel and manga are was quite a bit surprised to see the nipples. I imagine the true version without the boxes will have hair covering it or something.

Aggregator gang
i hope rena will be with ajisai in the end. and in the climax mai will learn that sometimes she doesnt get what she wants, and satsuki will learn to be honest with her feelings for once an then let rena go.

Dex-chan lover
It's realy rare to get a reasonable explanation about love in a manga, but it was even less expected just after some groping.

It was redrawn
I generaly dislike when redraw add nipple because it never realy fit with the art or the character, but that's some serious skill right there. I was sure that only the nipple were added, i didn't imagine that there was these heretical black square...

Thanks for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread