There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Please stop, publishing this garbage does nothing but drags the original work in the mud. Have some respect for the story, if not for the site and the readers.

@Mashii52 seconded

Group Leader
@Oeconomist I would totally support the idea of having an open group similar to "no group" for the specific purpose of blocking it so these shit-tier translations don't show up for whatever manga the translator decides to use it on.

Dex-chan lover
Lol so much chaos, actually i don't even care anymore, this is just the same as someone uploading the raws, i ignore them lol

Group Leader
@Oeconomist You're probably right, though I'm usually pretty direct about my real feelings rather than dressing it up.

Especially since I've seen what happens when these kinds of translations pick up steam - I saw it happen with Duchess With an Empty Soul. The original translator just left because nobody was actually reading their better quality work when it seemed people didn't actually care about quality over getting their quick fix.

I would love for a better solution, but I won't hide my disdain when I have seen how this kind of situation typically plays out.

Dex-chan lover
@xiaotiao create your own goddamn group already. The majority don't want to see your dreadful scans. Don't be a moron. Listen.

Thanks for uploading these chapters bro. I love the manga so much as well and your chapters sated my curiosity for the time being when the official groups have made it to upload the official scanlations. Just know that there are other people that are genuinely grateful for your "amateur" chapters.

this guy hasn't stopped with this yet?

damn bro stop being impatient and wait for the oher group to upload the good version

you're doing a disservice to the manga, the site and the readers with this shitty version

Aggregator gang
@xiaotiao oh my god ffs pls create a damn group so I can ban your ass I swear if the other group ends up dropping this because of you I'm gonna come punch you in the balls

Dex-chan lover
Amatuers or not, atleast you've tried.
Keep on going Johnny boy! (Or girl or neither? Idk)
All you gotta do is do more, and get more experience... I recommend changing your font sized too, that'll help it fit more into the speech bubble, if that's not possible (like some have done), you may have to photoshop it.

Keep up the good work of translating! Don't let em stop ya!

Merry Christmas xiaotiao! I enjoy the wok you do but I also think you should make a group so the people who hate the translations don’t have to see a notification anymore. I look forward to you continuing work!

Well thanks for translating! I don’t see what’s so bad about your translation, it’s readable and smooth. I’ve seen worse ones. Keep up the good work!

Would you fcking stop?

If you know yourself you aren't doing anything proper and just posting unnecessary trash why would you keep doing it?

Were you dropped on your head when you were born?
That even if the world tells you stop,
And you yourself know you should stop,
Why the hell would you still keep doing it?

Thanks for the good work and sharing it with us! Merry Xmas!

For haters who can't take this version, please keep your rude remarks to yourself if you have nothing nice or any constructive criticism to provide.
The translator has already noted he/she is not doing professional work and has even warned on the front page that it is not professional work,
however he/she is still sharing it with us despite the complains. If you're gonna say "Oh I didn't ask for this horrible version" or whatever, please show yourself out.
He/she is just sharing what he/she loves with us, it is your choice to read or not. If you can't appreciate the nice things people do for free at the expense of their time
and schedule, then clearly, you don't deserve any. Please feel free to be ashamed at yourselves.

wauwww thanks for the chapter

and this is why i really hate the comment section cuz so much hate speech, didn't you know what are you doing is a kind of bullying? if you know now then please stop it already.

Lot of cry babies here I see...
Imagine hating something that you don’t even paid, there’s a lot of scum in this site crying because they don’t have a pirate chapter with better quality...

If you don’t like it just ignore it.

Ty for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread