There's No Way I Can Have a Lover! *Or Maybe There Is!? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

lol my comment got moderated

he puts barely any effort into the translation, and skips 4 chapters, then claims he's doing this in "good faith"

^pointing this out is apparently against the rules

to me he's just as bad another of that bun guy's alts

we cant even block his releases as it's under the unknown group,
mangadex staff being idiots as usual, i remember when they were willing to comment-ban bun for 6montsh for outright trolling in comments but even an admission that his uploads were trolls didnt get chapters taken down.

@bravedude8 oh so it wasnt the visible comment left and there was a double post? okay thx4info

can probably buy that happened since i'm so fucking sick of these pretentious idiots pretending like they r doing this in good faith and yuri too often getting the short end of stick for merely existing, it's not like i go around sabotaging other genres and then lying about it

omg give him raw of chapter 9,10,11. I still didn't want to read chapter 12 cuz i hate spoiler haha

but thanks for the translation.. or edit? i dont mind what it say though wkwkw

Please post under the SSSSS group next time , less work for ppl to unsee these "translations"

Dex-chan lover
All other criticism aside, at a minimum, it's not good faith to not make a group for it. Do that and everyone gets a choice: they can filter or not. Then the drama generally goes away, because nobody is seeing it come up in their active feed and effectively getting tricked into reading it. It may well be a garbage guesslation by someone who doesn't speak Japanese or English, but if some people want to read that, well that's their call. Many sites have "rewrite" or similar tags for a reason.

Refusing to do that at all though is BS, and at this point just trolling.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok unpopular opinion. I don't give a shit that this person posted bad translations. They said it was a bad translation, they delivered.

Dex-chan lover
@Koyuki

Mmm. I get where you are coming from, but SSSSS it's an entirely different entity with different objectives.

SSSSS it's a troll that wants to see the works they like being translated at a constant an stable pace if there's a lot of raws available. Mostly they don't really aim for the readers but the scanlators.

This guy just loves this manga so much they wanted people to somehow read it even if it's LQ.

Some of you ppl should stop getting hung up over the “accuracy” of the translations and just be thankful someone is taking the time to do them. They’re not far off from the actual meaning but if you’re gonna be that picky, then do them yourself maybe? But don’t attack the translator, they are really doing their part well!!

Bashers are all talk and no work. I'm actually THANKFUL someones taking their time trying to translate this manga and here you are being an ungrateful child. You should be ashamed of yourself. If it skipped some chapters then don't read it, you aren't even doing any work so why complain. Smh

Renako, you are a slut and a liar.
Freaking out about dating and marriage with Mai, but once she is out of town for a week, you go out with another girl and call it date and want to marry her and getting all excited about it.

Just kidding.

No kidding: all haters saying the translation is not up to your refined taste. Do better or STFU.

Users who are viewing this thread