These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 100 - Day 100

Dex-chan lover
We've reach the ends bois. It has been a wild ride. Both in the manga and the real world. It had been a good story.

Well, that was rushed 😂 but it's been okay so far so I'm kinda just glad that it ends well UvU

The good:
- 100 comics in 100 days
- Properly resolved the plot
- Did both of the above while also working on a 'real' manga

The bad:
- Characters didn't really click - too much time on fluff meant they had little substance
- Seemed to be aping the flow of normal manga but didn't have the time to make it happen properly
- Ending wasn't anything worth writing home about

The Ugly:
- Deviated from the 'original' format early
- Ending looks rushed. Classic "suddenly drama -> suddenly resolution" arc that signifies they ran out of time.

Croc certainly did it much better, but it's not an abject failure.

Dex-chan lover
@Ahoboy nonono, this is Hayate in a nutshell. Hata never disappoints, he just does it, the Hata way. Teasing you to death until you give in to "any ship is fine, just please let it be Maria, Hinagiku or Acchan. but not Nagi....

See, the twist is, Maria won in this 1.

Dex-chan lover
This was a... Lukewarm ride

It was bad, but there's only so much you can do with this premise and 100 or so pages to work with

Aggregator gang
Now I can say I was one of the OGs to finish this, late, yet still got it

And for my review, it was neither good nor bad, just kinda in the middle 7 at least

Double-page supporter
started okay. the middle was okay. flubbed the landing though.

it was okay.

SHE'S NOT BORN IN 2002 LOL. HER INFORMATION IS LEFT BLANK FOR HER TO FILL OUT, THE 2002 DATE IS THE BIRTHDATE OF KASUMI AIKA WHO IS ONE OF THE WITNESSES.

Users who are viewing this thread