These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 64 - Day 64

Dex-chan lover
After losing her trust in men, Himeka shaved her head, joined an extremist feminist organization and adopted n4 more cats.

Fed-Kun's army
Situations like this in Japanese media always leave me feeling like Japanese is a language that was custom built from the ground up explicitly to foment misunderstandings like this one.

Fed-Kun's army
So people dropping the series, I'm confused as to why you're dropping the manga. Is it because the current situation is too cliche? Is it something else?

Dex-chan lover
And I was sure that chapter 64 would have something good for me. Nope. Not a single chance

@hashtagSELFIE LoooooL! It needs more viewers!

@Naiyro
CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.jpg

@WTFits to be fair this could happen on Spanish too, once we're on the context all make sense, to which an outsider could missundertood

Dex-chan lover
There's one reason I am dissatisfied with this development, and that's the fact that we got this and still have not seen a damn thing relating to our girl's celeb/idol status since her bring charmed by the fact he was clueless about it and therefore didn't ask about it. Though this horrendous anti paparazzi disguise might count if I squint hard enough.

Users who are viewing this thread