These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 74 - Day 74

Group Leader
@z3c9

Thanks for little catch up. Looks like I missed this part from my SQL class.

One more question out of curiosity is. Being customer table, there're bound to be lots of foreign key column. Would DELETE will ignore all of relations and force remove data in the table?

Dex-chan lover
Its not like you could just ask your boss what is....

Fool

Group Leader
sure.... tbl_CUSTOMER wouldn't mean anything big... right? right?? He's dead meat.

Dex-chan lover
@hashtagSELFIE: ...HOLY, THAT'S IT!!
If Customers is the parent table, he can't destroy it if there are child databases related! ...right?

Edit: wops, my bad. He can do it, just that the foregin key entries will relate to no primary key entry.

Fed-Kun's army

This guy... the past few chapters are making me think that he deserves to be unemployed.

He's not only going to ruin his employment, but also make the lives of everyone else in the company much worse, especially if his mess up is undoable, it's getting harder to like him.

Didn't he have education in this stuff? Were those years wasted? Was he spending less time studying and more time cooking?

I just want him to stay at home and continue being a chad househusband, or become a chef.

... in my univerisity and real life experience, there is one thing that must never be done:
ERASE/DELETE/REPLACE/EDIT old stuffs

Just make a copy and erase/delete/replace/edit the copy.
Save anything you edit with new name and my standard name will be [file name]_DDMMYYYhhmm

P.S. no i don't go more accurate than minute
And if the company edit the code real time, we know that the company doesn't even care about itself hahaha

programmer’s number one rule
if you see some unimportant code
dont delete it
just dont
or you will regret it

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a programmer. But, this seems like a recipe for trouble..
Good luck?

Users who are viewing this thread