These Two Will Be Married In 100 Days - Ch. 76 - Day 76

Dex-chan lover
@Midoriha @GalladeGuy
Wellactually™, you CAN recover lost files… if you are lucky and relevant blocks in the partition weren't overwritten by something else. So as soon as you notice data loss, remount the partition read-only and hope for the best! Also, install data recovery tools in advance. Googling them in a rush is not fun.

Dex-chan lover
There's the possibility that Nasa just heard how dumb they were to let a newbie somehow delete critical data and brought over an existing system as a template to replace the whole thing.

Then the only issue is tweaking the names and transferring all the data, which he would have had to do if he was restoring backups anyway.

After i read he did rebuild everything only one man can be this genius its Nasa

Group Leader
@Rgal I thought about mentioning that, but I figured it was probably pretty unlikely that nothing was overwritten by the time they called someone over. If they're giving new employees full access like that, they're probably not smart enough to think to stop writing to the drive.

The MC should just be the person who finds all the functional flaws in the company's system so that Nasa can fix them. :p

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought senpai was going to say "he rebuild our system, so we won't need you anymore".
Anyway, Hajime will never be able to catch up to Nasa's godlike engineering skills, but he managed a tie when we talk about wives.

Aggregator gang
It's got to be Nasa from Tonikaku Cawaii. No one else is a super genius like him

You'd be stupid to fire Hajime after this. Now he's an employee who:
- will never make a mistake like this ever again
- will triple-check everything he does to not fuck up again
- is extremely loyal after you show that you still trust him

Users who are viewing this thread