They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Wow.. Yknow I just realized how great the author is at swinging from one mood to another. What a great story. I went from 'YAS BOSS XD' to 'omghereallyjustdidthat!'

Kenneth is hands down my favorite, he can be cute and ferocious
thanks for the chapter!

I swear kwebtoons have more dog blood drama than chinese stories nowadays..........

I love how the Boss just straight up told Clive how it is lmao!! No secrets indeed! 😂

Eggghhh it’s interesting enough to keep my interest but— idk for how long

Dex-chan lover
Bosa is the second best in this story after the duke.
Lol go magician FINISSHHHH HIMM!!!
THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE SINCE THOSE TRASH APPEARED!!*V*.....

FOR NOW THE MAGICIAN GOT MY VOTE FOR THIS CHAPTER XD.

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATIONS❤

Imagine being a knight recognized by your war achievements only to allow yourself to be slapped by an idiot lol.

Ugh this MC. Her brother has been having his money stolen for 10 years, and she basically does nothing anything against the perpetrators. Like what? Repeatedly insulted (most likely got use to it on the battlefield) but dang. Well, I enjoy the story so far and appreciate the translations!

So, why is the MC taking this much crap from her deadbeat relatives? This is what I hate about so many manga/manwha/etc. 90% of their MCs don't stand up for themselves no matter how ridiculous the situation they are in is. Doormats, the lot o' them.

So far, I’m liking the FL’s character presets (her background, supposed skills, etc) than her actual personality. But that’s almost entirely due to the way she’s interacting with her trashy relatives.

And...mgghh. I really wish her prospective love interests were more likable...!!!

Dex-chan lover
Why the duke telling the location
Sigh
It lower my affection toward duke

Her relative: slap her because she did not repay them
Also her relative: buy a house with her money and even steal his brother's portion. they even have debt and her uncle is a gambling addict. If only her relative is a merchant addict, then they don't have a problem with money.

Folks, there is always a right time for revenge, perfect sweet revenge.

The MC might not be doing anything because some part of her is grateful to the aunt and uncle for taking her and her brother in. She mentioned it in an earlier chapter that they wouldn’t have survived otherwise.

Other than I think Kenneth might be the main love interest. I like him better than the crown prince whereas other two don’t appear as much.

Users who are viewing this thread