They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Boo I wanted them to get a harsher punishment. They forced her baby brother to work at such a young age and stole all the money meant to send him to school. She worked so hard and sent so much money to help her baby brother and he never saw even a cent of it.

Thanks for translating these chapters.

clarence is too good for them!!!! their punishment was not that bad, i guess she dont want to do anything worse bc they still raised them for some time

Fed-Kun's army
She looks great and badass in that black dress.
I feel sad for Clarence... she probably did not want to do this either but they forced her hand, it seems she did feel gratitude in the beginning when her Aunt was nice to them. Sadly, they changed and turned into trash.

@WhimsiCat I agree. It seems like she was the only sensible one in that family. I do hope she did try to help Clive out though.

Poor girl her parents are trash even though she is diligent and studies hard shes gonna get in trouble and embarrased because of her dumb parents.

SWEET SWEET REVENGEEEE❤️❤️❤️

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😍💋💋😙😙😚😚😚🙏🙏🙏💯💯💯

Dex-chan lover
Clarence is too kind for this people.❤❤❤.what an angel 😭❤

Damn all of her dress suits her well.

Thank you for the translations❤

this is the first time I see this kind of FL

It makes me kinda sad she didn't slap the hell out of them but I guess what she did was in line with her character😔

You deserve so much better girl😭

Dex-chan lover
I feel so bad for Clarence and Clive, and her daughter who seems to want this to stop but being unable to stop them :c

I stand by what I said several chapters ago, these doormat MCs disgust me and it wouldn't surprise me if these sort of stories contribute towards enabling abuse.

I feel sorry for their daughter Ceci. I hope she doesn't suffer because of her parent's actions. I don't know if she has any sort of relationship with the siblings here though...

Users who are viewing this thread