They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

I was really hoping for a more cunning trap. I feel like FL lost more than she gained by it. Yes, she'll get rid of the antagonistic aunt/uncle but they didn't really learn their lesson and she lost quite a bit of money for it.

This FMC: Has a good character, strong, smart, properly punishing those who hurt her and her family, do not abuse her authority, calm, not a greedy person.
Some readers: Not evil enough, this passive MC disgust me.

Other MC: smart, strong, abusing his/her authority as ruler, have a sex slave/harem
Some readers: His/her so abusive, I want some harem too, Why do you rape him/her,

So what do you want? Besides she has enough violence in her lifetime.

Folks the best revenge is to live happily.

Supporter
The funny/sad part is that if they just took the 100g she probably would have just let them walk. Might have still done the public order dick swinging, but rather than gut them she'd basically just make it clear that they are are now strangers. Or she'd keep supporting them to just shut them up. Luckily they were the greedy twats she knew they were.

I don’t see how this is passive. She isn’t really being merciful here. Think about what she wants: complete distance and separation from her aunt and uncle. She’ll be “merciful” as long as they leave her and Clive alone. If they try to come at her again, she can have them jailed and force them to pay back 900 gold, with the full support of the law. What she needed was leverage, not revenge, and she got what she needed. And they brought it on themselves by forging the documents.

I don't think naming your kids after book characters is too awful, I understand it was a bit dismissive here, but I don't think the concept is bad. My mother named her kids after book characters.

Fed-Kun's army
they should be glad that's the only thing she does .-.
hell if its the character i imagine thing would have been a lot more bloody

Users who are viewing this thread