They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Looks like things are about to happen and I am here for it we need that DRAMA!

Also, she gets hit on so much I feel bad she's just too beautiful

Ugly ass merchant will have a pretty nice surprise... he messed with the wrong squad, that's for sure. If he kept his head down he could end up as a minor nobleman.

Well we knew that in the next chapter someone will definitely be ruined. Its not a surprise if his dirty business is going to be completely exposed and karl being demoted to commoner is what i expect the most.

I was hoping the Houlton name would play a bigger role in this dumpster fire for Karl, but this is totally fine, if not better lol

Dex-chan lover
bro the fat noble is about catch hands of 5 different higher ranked nobles

Dex-chan lover
@MorningDew : He isn't a noble yet, there's rumors that he will get a title soon since he helped fund the war (y'know, when he asked about 'buying' Clive to take him along to the capital)

@Yorugata : I'm guessing the name is famous but only within a niche. Since no matter how strong a single person is they aren't likely to win a war by themselves.
And so far the people looking for her aren't doing so because of her name or for her to fight either.

Fed-Kun's army
I know they already explained why but I really fucking wish MC's in these situations actually used their fucking connections. Now is the perfect time to go "Okay, I'm tired of playing this retarded game. Going to call in the Duke and deal with this inbred." A Merchant abusing his authority to get what he wants is not something that should be allowed and he should be put in his place i.e. made an example of.

Clive? Blue-haired wizard hottie? No. I simp for only one character here and that is Boss 😍

@Whimsicat Oh no doubt it's known in a small niche, but Karl himself said the name sounded familiar in a past chapter, so he's roughly a part of that niche. Either way, the fireworks are lit and I can't wait for the show that's going to unfold.

Users who are viewing this thread