They Only Remembered Her - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Nothing worse than someone in power who uses it to abuse those weaker than him - send him to the Shadow Realm.

I really hope Jenna and that uncle of hers get their karma, I was so excited when I saw Sir Wilkins so that he can serve them some damage.

Thanks for translating!!

So now these sorry excuses of fleshy sacks of walking shit will be stripped of all their titles, money, property, and honor, right? RIGHT?!!?

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Know your place knave! That's the future Queen(potential) you are talking to!

Dex-chan lover
I suppose that everyone of her lovebirds are going to show up one after another to take care of her issues.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, this thuggish family with an overinflated sense of superiority and self-worth is about to get a lesson it won't soon forget.

Clarence's knight dropping by one by one to teach those scums..

hahahaa but seriously how stupid can country noble be? Don't even try to search for her background in capital. More so she took the Duke's family name right? wowwwwwwww they must be a special kind of stupid

I CANT WAIT TO SEE JENNA GET HER CRUSTY SPOILED, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FUGLY-LOOKIN ASS AND HER PERVERTED BEACH BALL FAT ASS OF AN UNCLE KICKED TO THE STREETS AND SUFFER FOR TOUCHING OUR QUEEN AND MESSING WITH CICELY AND CLIVE.

Fed-Kun's army
@ninaaziz the duke's surname is spencer. clarence took her master's surname. though she is adored by the duke like his own child i guess.

Ahhhh, all i wanted to see is that barrow and jenna bich's faces on the ground. 🙄

Thank you for the translation!!! 😘👏🤩🤩🤩💯😍😍❤️❤️😉

I kinda wish she had just taken the house and title in the begining so she actually has the power to protect those she loves herself....but more than anything I hope barlow and jenna get whats coming to them.

Thanks for the chapters!

YASSSS. KICK THAT OLD MAN'S ASS. AND JENNA TOO!! I want their whole family to fall!!! UGH

Banned
@mangareader

Yeah, it does seem like that's what's going to happen with this passive aggressive lady who tends to be far more passive.
but then both her brother and cousin has the same personality so I guess it fits. I guess being raised by two horribly aggressive scammers made them go the opposite route.

I wish the story was more about her and her family overcoming odds and their own flaws on their own. I guess that wouldn't fit the title then.

Users who are viewing this thread